You’ve put out all this great content that is attracting prospects to your website, your social media pages, or maybe even your booth at a conference, and now you’ve got a list of leads.
Do you turn that list over to your account managers, and have them start calling them right away?
Do that and you may wipe out all the good will that you’ve built up to this point through your content generation and lead generation campaigns – your prospects are not necessarily ready to engage. They’re still asking questions, researching your offerings, finding out more about you and your competitors.
Lead nurturing helps keep you engaged with your leads, provide them the information they need at the moment, until the time when they are ready for a sales call.
We focus on knowing who your buyers are, and where they are in the buying process.
We obtain a clear understanding of your buyers’ personas and their buying process, target and deliver the right content at the right time, to build a lasting trust between you and your buyers.
Our approach will help you form a relationship with prospects that establishes your business as a trusted advisor. You will become their go-to resource for learning about their industry, helping them through the buying process, and as you earn their trust, learn more about your products and services.
Nurturing prospects is about building trust.
Done the right way, you’ve formed a lasting customer relationship that will pay off well beyond a single sale. Do it wrong, and you’ve landed right back in the old sales mode that turn off your prospects and send them running to your competitors.
- Identify the stages of your company’s unique buying cycle.
- Craft a lead nurturing program to keep in touch with prospects over the long term.
- Segment your list and identify the most profitable targets.
- Determine the right information to give a prospect based on their needs.
- Develop targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Craft newsletter promotions aimed at answering key questions for prospects.
- Create compelling content that moves your prospect through the buying process, earning you greater trust.
- Bridge the gap between business development and marketing to increase conversion rates.
- Help you determine when a qualified lead is ready to be contacted by your sales team.
Driving traffic to your website doesn’t matter one bit if you don’t ultimately convert the traffic into sales. Read more about how we can help you close more sales.