The BOSI research looked at the business models of thousands of entrepreneurs to identify recurring patterns and characteristics.
The study examined:
- How do they make money?
- What are their marketing plans?
- What are their financing plans?
- How do they operate their business?
- How do they approach partnerships?
- What business partnerships worked, and why?
- What business partnerships didn’t work and why not?
- How did they approach human capital?
- How did they hire the right people?
The pattern that emerged is called The BOSI Quadrant.
BOSI basically stands for Builder, Opportunist, Specialist, and Innovator - the four basic entrepreneurial DNA profiles.
So, what kind of entrepreneur are you?
Take the free BOSI Assessment to discover which of the four Entrepreneurial DNAs (Builder, Opportunist, Specialist and Innovator) are present in you. It takes less than five minutes to complete. You’ll receive your BOSI Profile Report instantly along with insights into your strengths, weaknesses and best practices to increase the chance of your success given your specific entrepreneurial DNA type.